Would you like to work for a company where your presence will make a difference and your skills will be put to real use? Take this opportunity to join our team as our next Superintendant!
What's it like to work with us?
As a superintendant, you will have to:
- Supervise and coordinate work on site
- Plan material, equipment and labor requirements
- Monitor daily activities
- Collaborate with the project manager
- Ensure good health and safety practices
Working with us is full of advantages!
- Four (4) weeks of vacation from the first year.
- Group insurance, with 60% of the premium covered by JCB
- A host of social activities
- And much more!
To work with us, you need
- At least 7 years' experience as a superintendent on commercial, industrial or institutional construction sites;
- Good oral and written communication skills in French and English.
JCB is more than a hundred employees in Montreal and Toronto who share a passion for the built environment. They are curious, ingenious, perfectionists, manual workers, intellectuals, creative thinkers, builders-in short, an amalgam of talents for which we are renowned. Specializing in the management and execution of major private construction projects, we carry out dozens of expansions, renovations, redevelopments and new constructions every year for a wide range of industrial, commercial, multi-residential and institutional customers, and have been doing so since 1985!