Would you like to work for a company where your presence will make a difference and your skills will be put to real use? Take this opportunity to join our team as a OHS Prevention Officer!
What's it like to work with us?
As an OHS Prevention Officer, you will have to:
- Administer, plan and coordinate all stages of a construction project in collaboration with the Superintendent;
- Ensure communication and coordination with the customer, professionals and subcontractors involved in each project;
- Negotiate and award contracts to suppliers and subcontractors;
- Establish and meet deadlines and ensure work progress;
- Conduct site visits and supervise the work of the superintendent and subcontractors.
Working with us is full of advantages
- Four (4) weeks of vacation from the first year.
- A hybrid work arrangement with three (3) days of telecommuting per week
- A flexible schedule to suit both early birds and late risers
- A summer schedule to fully enjoy the beautiful summer season
- Group insurance, with 60% of the premium covered by JCB
- A bank of sick days and personal days to deal with life's little unforeseen events
- A ton of training, offered weekly
- A stimulating and pleasant work environment, with a multi-purpose room, a fully-equipped gym, enclosed offices, and free parking with electric charging stations,
- A workplace close to public transit and the many stores and restaurants of DIX-30
- A host of social activities
- And much more!
To work with us, you need
- College diploma in architecture, civil engineering or related field
- One to two years' experience as a project coordinator in the commercial, industrial or institutional building sector
- Good oral and written communication skills in French and English
- Good command of the Office Suite and office automation tools
JCB is more than a hundred employees in Montreal and Toronto who share a passion for the built environment. They are curious, ingenious, perfectionists, manual workers, intellectuals, creative thinkers, builders-in short, an amalgam of talents for which we are renowned. Specializing in the management and execution of major private construction projects, we carry out dozens of expansions, renovations, redevelopments and new constructions every year for a wide range of industrial, commercial, multi-residential and institutional customers, and have been doing so since 1985!